Northern Territory Government

Allowing people to swim in waterways on your private land or on your land is a big responsibility. 

You should consider the risks and take actions to limit them if you are going to allow swimming on your property.

You can report a problem crocodile 24 hours a day.  

You must have a permit to destroy or interfere with a crocodile in the Northern Territory