Northern Territory Government

Contact us

Report a problem crocodile

Problem crocodiles are those that may be

  • close to a swimming area
  • in an area signposted as open for swimming
  • in a residential area, such as at Darwin Harbour, Katherine River, Nhulunbuy or Borroloola
  • behaving aggressively to people or posing a risk to public safety.

Report a crocodile

Community Engagement Unit

To book a free Be Crocwise presentation for your school, community or industry group, or for more information, contact the Community Engagement Unit.


Darwin phone: 08 8999 4432
Katherine phone: 08 8973 8865